You’ve done it! Finally, after weeks of preparation and employing your organizational skills, you’re moved into a new home. You look around to admire the new place – and quickly become overwhelmed by all of the boxes. Oops. You forgot to consider what would happen when you got to this point.
Unpacking all of your belongings can take weeks, sometimes months if you don’t implement a plan to get it completed sooner. If you’re running short on time, don’t have the physical ability or stamina, or don’t want to unpack with the kids underfoot, you may want to consider hiring moving help for unpacking. Depending on the company, movers can assist you with the following unpacking-related tasks:
- Unpacking all boxes.
- Creating a list of any broken items.
- Putting items away, into the spots you’ve designated.
- Helping you to organize everything, from kitchen drawers to closets.
- Wiping off shelves or offering extra cleaning services.
- Assembling furniture, including beds, tables, desks, bookshelves, etc.
- Making up the beds with your linens.
- Hanging clothing in the designated closets.
- Removing boxes and other debris from the premises.
There are several benefits to hiring moving help for the unpacking process. They include the following:
- You save yourself time and energy.
- You get the benefit of experts who can help you create organizational solutions for setting up your home.
- Unpacking will be completed in a day (usually) instead of weeks or months.
- You don’t have to give up your evenings or take extra time off work to finish unpacking.
- You’ll limit the amount of time “in transition” and can settle into your new home much more quickly.
- To learn more about our unpacking and other moving help services, contact TrucksAndBoxes today.